If You Were On A Mobile Phone
Which Website Would You Do Business With?
A typical website on a mobile phone A mobile friendly website generated by our software
- Very hard to read
- Doesn't fit properly on the screen
- Takes too long to load
- Doesn't show flash or animation properly
- Very frustrating to try and navigate
- Loads quickly as the site is optimized for slow data connections
- Fits clearly on the screen no matter which mobile phone is used
- Relevant information at your fingertips
- Displays a Google Map with directions (Android & iPhone)
- Twitter and Facebook feeds
Are YOU missing 50% of your potential customers?
Everyday, millions of people are browsing the Internet on their mobile devices to quickly find out where to eat in their particular area, where the nearest Starbucks is or even check the local traffic report.
Most websites are designed to fit on a screen that is 10-15 inches wide. These websites take too long to load and do not fit properly on the mobile phone screen.
Just consider the following facts:
- Today there are over 90 million Americans browsing the mobile web
- Over 500 million people never use a PC to access the internet.
- The likelihood that someone will buy something on his/her mobile device is over 3 times higher than buyers on a laptop or desktop computer.
- Smart phones were the highest selling consumer device in 2010 - over 297 million sold worldwide.
- Unlike PC owners, 93 % of smartphone owners are prepared to buy content.
- Over one-third of all Facebook users access from a mobile phone.
So if your business website is not optimized for the mobile web, you are losing a lot of valuable business.
Our mobile websites do not need any technical knowledge - just follow the directions from an easy-to-use set up wizard and within minutes your site is created. Alternatively, download a form, fill it out and fax it in and we will create your site within no time. Once the site is built, you can add images, text etc in the Administration Panel.
Fingermarketing did a great job developing our professional mobile website and Facebook Fanpage. It was done quickly and looks amazing.
-A. Gupta - President, Techpal, Los Angeles, CA
What happens after you click "sign up"?
You will be taken to the Clickbank payment page ( as shown below) , where you can make your payment. Once you have made your payment, you will be taken to our "Thank You" page which will display the link to the "Wizard" that will help you build your mobile website within 5 minutes.
On completion of the wizard, you will get an email from us containing your log-in and password to the Client Admin area where you can make changes to your mobile website.
After 60 days, we will email you with your mobile domain name. If you accept the domain name, we will register it for you and your mobile website will be hosted using your .MOBI domain name. If you have your own mobile domain name, we can integrate it for you as well.
The Clickbank payment page for a bronze package
This site and the products and services offered on this site are not associated, affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by Google, Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, Gowalla, or Yelp, nor have they been reviewed tested or certified by Google, Twitter, Facebook,
Foursquare, Gowalla, or Yelp.